Courtel Communications Ltd.
9 High Street
Tel: 01784 223500
Fax: 08445 834555
Remote SupportDriven by TeamViewer
- CourtServe offers a remote support facility for users of:
For more information please visit our Remote Support page.
Customers & TestimonialsClick image to read more
Remote Support Driven by TeamViewer
The CourtServe remote support facility reserved for CourtServe 2000, CourtServe County and CourtServe HRA clients.
Join satisfied legal community clients, subscribe to CourtServe 2000, CourtServe County or CourtServe HRA to receive the full benefit of our top range service.
- CourtServe uses a small but very effective application created by TeamViewer to gain remote access to your system. By following a few simple steps one of our operators will have access to your system and in most cases have you up and running without the need for a site visit.
- Download the Remote Support Application.
- Run the application (no installation required).
- Give the operator the ID number and Password.
- The operator will quickly connect remotely to your system and carry out any work required.
- Download support application.
Access and Protection
- The application used generates a session password that changes with every start of the software to ensure added prevention of unauthorised access to a remote system. Security relevant functions like file transfer require additional, manual confirmation of the remote partner. For data protection reasons it is not possible to control a computer invisibly.
- The application uses full encryption, based on RSA private/public key exchange and AES (256 Bit) session encoding. With the use of a key exchange this guarantees full client-to-client data protection.