Terms and Conditions Information
Courtel Communications Limited ("Courtel") provides access to this website and related subscription services under the terms and conditions of use set out below. Please read all of these terms and conditions carefully. By accessing this site or subscribing to a service, website users and subscribers agree to these terms and conditions. Website users and subscribers should not use this website if they do not agree with these terms and conditions of use. Courtel's registered address is 9 High Street, Egham, Surrey, TW20 9EA, UK.
- Courtel provides services through this website at its sole discretion. Access to the website and supply of any service to one or more registered users or subscribers may be suspended at any time, without notice and for any reason (subject where and when appropriate to refund). Courtel will, at its sole discretion, also implement any decision in respect of website and service availability that it considers to be in the best interests of its business and of its principal data supplier, the Ministry of Justice.
- Courtel may make changes to the website, subscription services, information, links to third-party sites, product specifications and prices at any time without notice.
- This website is the copyright of Courtel. The Court and Tribunal lists and Her Majesty's Courts Service logo are Crown copyright. Crown Court lists are published under licence from the Secretary of State acting through his representative at Her Majesty's Courts Service (the "Authority"). Courtel expressly excludes liability for any breach whatsoever of copyright.
- This website is for personal use only. The copying, reproduction and/or distribution of any part of this website or any subscription service in any form or media whatsoever; and in any country, is expressly prohibited.
- Website users and subscribers may not nor permit a third party to do any of the following: copy, publish, transmit, transfer, sub-licence, distribute, sell or otherwise use the data or any part of the data in any form or by any means; or interfere in any way with the data or any part of the data; modify or make any alterations, additions or amendments to the data; combine the whole or any part of the data with any other software, data or material; create derivative works from the whole or any part of the data; sell, licence or distribute data (or any part thereof) to third parties.
- With regard to Crown copyright: copying, reproduction, electronic or manual manipulation and/or distribution of any Court and Tribunal list delivered to our subscribers or accessed by users of this site is subject to express permission from the holders of the Crown copyright. Copying, reproduction and distribution in any form or media whatsoever; and in any country, is expressly prohibited.
- Website users and subscribers shall not use any trademark or trade name, registered or unregistered without our prior written consent.
- CourtServe® is the registered trademark of Courtel Communications Ltd.
- The entire contents of this website and related subscription services are provided by Courtel on an "as is" basis without any warranties, expressed or implied. Website users and subscribers assume all risks concerning the suitability and accuracy of the information within the website and publications. Courtel assumes no responsibility for and disclaims all liability for any such inaccuracies, errors, or omissions in the website and publications and in any other referenced or linked document.
- This website contains links to third-party sites over which Courtel has no control. Courtel is not responsible for any of the content on any linked site which is not under the control of Courtel. Courtel provides these links only as a convenience and the inclusion of the link does not imply that Courtel endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content on those third-party sites. If a website user or subscriber accesses a third-party site from this website, this is at their own risk.
- Virus protection is in place. However, we cannot accept any liability in respect of non-detected viruses.
- Courtel makes no representation or endorsement of the quality and services supplied by companies or firms that may be found on this website. In no event will Courtel be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tort action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the website.
- In no event shall Courtel be liable for any (i) loss of profit, business, revenue or goodwill, or (ii) indirect or consequential loss or damage, suffered as a result of the use of this website or the subscription services. Courtel uses its best endeavour to ensure the accuracy of all data provided but makes no representation nor gives any warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy or fitness for any purpose of any data supplied by means of our services or website.
- Any fraudulent registrations and/or subscriptions will be cancelled and no refunds (if applicable) will be made in such case.
- Refunds will be given only at the discretion of the Company Management.