Remote SupportDriven by TeamViewer
- CourtServe offers a remote support facility for users of:
For more information please visit our Remote Support page.
For more details of what Courtel offers the legal community and its clients visit.
Customers & TestimonialsClick image to read more
Windows 10Windows 10 compatible
CourtServe HRA What's Included
Value-adding services for solicitors with higher court rights of audience, sole practitioners and law firms.
CourtServe HRA incorporates unique practice-specific features that speed up case management and list processing and ensures you are aware of any last minute alterations for upcoming hearings.
CourtServe HRA is an entry level application with a range of upgrades, available to you as and when you decide you need them. The service is comprehensively supported with a help-desk, on-site maintenance and full back-up facilities.
Behind the scenes, Courtel is in contact with over 250 Courts and Tribunals on a daily basis, working to ensure the regular and timely flow of the lists.
- Public and restricted Crown Court lists from a selected circuit/region (other circuits are optional)
- Royal High Court & Rolls Building lists (optional)
- County Court lists (optional)
- Case alerting as each case is listed by a court with cases indexed on indictment numbers (optional)
Control your case diary
- digitally delivering user-selected Circuit/Region Court lists
- alerting you when your cases are to be heard (optional)
- helping you with billing and any billing disputes
- supplying a daily legal news briefing (optional)
- sharing by multiple users via a Local Area Network
- Free Help Desk Support
- Free e- mail back-up delivery systems
- Free software upgrades
- Free on-site CourtServe software maintenance
- Free Remote Support