Remote SupportDriven by TeamViewer
- CourtServe offers a remote support facility for users of:
For more information please visit our Remote Support page.
For more details of what Courtel offers the legal community and its clients visit.
Customers & TestimonialsClick image to read more
Windows 10Windows 10 compatible
CourtServe 2000 What's Included
The premier service for chambers, solicitors, solicitor-advocates, sole practitioners and law firms.
CourtServe 2000 incorporates unique features to save time and money and to minimise human error.
The application is a rapid, efficient solution which will speed up your case management and list processing at critical times of the working day.
This is a one-stop comprehensive service fully supported with on-site maintenance and complete back-up facilities.
Behind the scenes, Courtel is in contact with over 250 Courts and Tribunals on a daily basis, working to ensure the regular and timely flow of the lists.
- The public and restricted Crown Court lists
- Royal High Court & Rolls Building lists
- Employment Tribunal lists (Optional Extra)
- County Court Civil & Family lists (Optional Extra)
- Delivery of a tailored combination of user selected lists
- Case alerting as each case is listed by a court
- Cases indexed by indictment number and barrister initials
- Quick case retrieval via indexing (Crown Courts)
- Highlighted Meridian Law, LEX Case Management or InQuisita Law case reference number
- Fast list searching (saves manual effort and error)
- RCJ lists
- Free access to Court & Tribunal List Archives
Control your case diary
- digitally delivering court and tribunal lists
- alerting you when diarised cases are scheduled for hearing
- helping you with billing and any billing disputes
- tracking late changes
- supplying a daily current awareness news briefing
- sharing by multiple users via a Local Area Network
- Free Help Desk Support
- Free e-mail back-up delivery system
- Free software upgrades
- Free on-site CourtServe software maintenance
- Free Remote Support